Careers & Benefits - Our Human Capital Management Program
Our Associates come first. We believe that when our Associates are treated right, we know that they will provide exemplary care to patients and families and treat the world right.
Valor’s success is directly related to the culture we've created and the type of people we hire. Talented people we recruit work well with our culture of accountability, expertise and purpose - all focused on exemplary patient care and growth to provide our unique services.
Our Core Values, Mission & Vision reflect our culture. Those who flourish in our teams are immensely engaged and clear about what we stand for and what we are going to achieve. As a growing, dynamic, visionary company, we take pride in ourselves for striving for our goal of being the recognized experts in hospice, palliative and primary home care - there is a very noticeable difference in our care in the communities that we serve. Welcome!
With a focus on exemplary service and a dedication to making the most of every day, join us as we commit to improving end of life care and improving access to hospice and palliative care in the communities we serve.
If you share our Core Values, join our growing team today. Our people make the difference and we want our associates to love working here.
Local agency interdisciplinary team members provide services for home care, inpatient center care and care in adult care homes, assisted living facilities, group homes and skilled nursing facilities--wherever our patient calls home. Night/Weekend and On-call team members are available for 24/7 admissions, triage and support. Team members include administrator and patient care management, integrative therapies, bereavement, volunteer services, patientcare associates and medical records. This also includes the team members of marketing admissions nurses, and regional support from quality, compliance, risk management and education.
CLINICAL/PHYSICIANS & NURSE PRACTITIONERS
Local agency Physicians & Nurse Practitioners for patient care and administrative services, direct our care with our clinical team, as part of the Physicians & Nurse Practitioners Services Program.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT, SALES & ADMISSIONS
Local agency admissions nurses, intake, admissions associates and community liaisons provide assessments, admissions, community outreach and education.
Local agency associates at clinical offices coordinate support services.
CORPORATE ADMINISTRATION SERVICES
Regional administration and management services are provided for areas of leadership, quality, compliance, risk management, education, marketing communications, public relations, human resources, finance, information services, contracting and facilities management.
Valor Health Services offers a competitive salary and total compensation benefits package for employees including:
Benefits - For Qualified Full Time Status
- Medical/Health Insurance, including Vision and Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Training & Education
- Leaves of Absence
- Jury Duty & Military Leave
Supplemental Benefits - Voluntary - For Qualified Full-Time Status
- Dental Insurance
- Plans for Disability, Accident, Cancer, Critical Illness, Hospital Confinement and Life Insurances
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), including Healthcare Spending Account (HCSA) and Dependent Care Spending Account (DCSA)
Additional Benefits for Qualified Full or Part-Time Status
- Mileage Reimbursement for Business Travel in Accordance with IRS Regulations
- Pre-Tax Premiums
- Cell Phone Reimbursement for Mobile Associates
- Flex/PRN Schedules
- Electronic Communication Tools, including Employee Intranet Portal, Phones, Email, and Remote Webmail
- Use of our Electronic Health Records (EHR) system, for real-time integrated patient referrals, admissions, clinical charting and records, medical records, quality, and financial reporting
- Associate Recognition Awards Program
- Through our Human Capital Management Program:
- orientation in Valor's comprehensive, New Associate Orientation (NAO program)
- training in our academic-based Continuous Education & Learning (CEL) program
- access to our Valor Libraries and Best Practices
- evidence-based palliative care training from research for Health Professionals in our communities
- Participation in AIP Program, for performance and incentives
We are continually exploring the insurance and benefits market to deliver quality products and services to our valued staff members. Our Core Values encourage work/life balance, open communications, camaraderie, and opportunity for advancement. Community involvement and participation in non-profit organizations are appreciated. Our "No Drama" rule helps everyone to focus on the growth of our programs and to provide exemplary patient and family care.
We are a Drug Free, Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship.