Since 2005, we have been building a very different healthcare delivery model. As an innovative, academic-based leader in outcomes-based care, our person-centered medical home system has been improving the quality of adult, chronically ill and end-of-life care, while reducing costs to the healthcare system and expanding access to care in the home with in-home primary care, palliative care, care management, and hospice care services.
The homecare industry is revolutionizing healthcare in America. The members of Valor Health have centered its Mission on leading that revolution with an integrated care system that focuses on the patient with exemplary care, innovation, and uncompromising customer service.
Our Core Values, Mission & Vision reflect our culture. Those who flourish in our teams are immensely engaged and clear about what we stand for and what we are going to achieve. As a growing, dynamic, visionary company, we take pride in ourselves for striving for our goal of being the recognized experts in in-home medical care - there is a very noticeable difference in our care in the communities that we serve.
With a focus on exemplary service and a dedication to making the most of every day, each of us at Valor comes to work every day to do something we love. We get to inspire, grow, and serve those who are in need of hope. It's the most wonderful thing in the world and that's why we are here.
Our Core Values
Our Cultural Beliefs are the soul of our organization. As we grow as a company, based on these Cultural Beliefs it has become more and more important to explicitly define the Core Values from which we develop our brand, our Mission & Vision and our business strategies. These are the five Core Values that we live by:
- People: We hire the absolute best and have high expectations of them. We value and respect their continued growth, opinions, values, business aspirations and their personal commitments.
- Service Excellence: We provide patients and their caregivers with exemplary service, excelling in everything we do, individually and as a team.
- Focus: We bring lightness and perspective to our own, our patients and the medical community as we go through life's journey.
- Team: We are always stronger together than we are apart, no matter what the nature of our challenges, external and internal.
- Integrity: We believe in absolute integrity, the foundation for trust, the foundation for communication, the foundation for living up to commitments, and the foundation for relationships and our quality of life.
To be the recognized experts in health care.
We strive to provide (Superior), incomparable care for our patients and their families like they are part of our own family. Our desire is that everyone we care for experiences peace and is surrounded by love during a most vulnerable time in one’s life.
We have focused our team and services to create and deliver the following benefits and results:
- Improved patient and family service outcomes and reliability.
- Increased use of innovative technologies and the accuracy of information.
- Increased cost savings delivered to the health care market.
- Increased value to referring doctors and health care providers.
- Increased expansion of services and awareness in the community.
Valor Health’s success is directly related to the culture we've created and the type of people we hire.
Talented people we recruit work well with our culture of accountability, expertise, and purpose - all focused on exemplary patient care and growth to provide our unique services.
Dan Peterson serves as the company’s CEO, and Grant Rowe serves as Chairman & President, a position he has held since November 2004.
Need Help Finding Care Now?
Valor Health Services for Care (520) 777-7725